THE 8TH ANNUAL SPORTS NEUROPSYCHOLOGY SOCIETY CONFERENCE IS MOVING SOUTH TO DALLAS!!
APRIL 16 – 18, 2020
The Sports Neuropsychology Society is now accepting abstract submissions for poster presentations at the 8th Annual Sport Concussion Symposium in Dallas, Texas on April 16-18, 2020. We welcome innovative submissions from all disciplines addressing any aspect of sports-related concussion, including but not limited to basic science, epidemiology, assessment, and intervention/management.
Deadline for submissions: Poster submissions will be accepted through Monday, March 2, 2020 at 11:59pm Eastern time.
Our symposium will be held at the beautiful Omni Frisco Hotel at the Star in Frisco, just outside Dallas, Texas. Here are a few key points about the upcoming symposium for your travel planning purposes.
- The Dallas 2020 symposium is a full 2-day format on Friday, April 17th (8am – 5:30pm) and Saturday, April 18th (8am – 5pm).
- We encourage all SNS members to attend the Business Meeting, taking place at 1pm on Thursday, April 16th.
- League Consultant meetings will also be held on Thursday, April 16th in the afternoon (MLS at 2pm, NHL at 3pm, NFL at 6pm).
- The Omni Frisco is conveniently located (approximately 30 minutes) to both the Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airports and is at the Star in Frisco, a wonderful and modern sport-oriented facility and home of the Dallas Cowboys.
- Please CLICK HERE to secure your room at the Omni Frisco for the discounted rate during your conference stay.